Make a difference in the lives of
Together we can work to lower recidivism by supporting soon-to-be-released inmates and ex-offenders in their search for employment. The funds we receive will be used to:
Conduct job-search workshops
We offer job-search workshops for soon-to-be-released inmates in prisons and jails.
Assist ex-offenders everywhere
Our website has tips and tools to help ex-offenders put together an effective job search wherever they are. We are also creating a national directory of low-cost or free tattoo removal programs on our website.
Expand our reach
We plan to:
- Offer our job search preparation workshops at more correctional facilities.
- Expand our tattoo removal program to serve more clients and involve more medical providers.
- Hire an office staff member to schedule tattoo removal appointments and support our program.
- Be a resource for nonprofit organizations with technical assistance in areas that lack free or low-cost tattoo removal programs create one of their own.
- Update our job search book and how-to guide for creating a tattoo removal program.
- Donate free copies of our job search book to more prisons and jails across the U.S.
- The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Jails to Jobs, Inc., as a Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID # 61-1678994). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Jails to Jobs, Inc.
3641 Mount Diablo Blvd., #1164
Lafayette, CA 94549